Love is a developmental process. Love is everything. It definitely has to do with everything. Love is one of the most important, fascinating and interesting feeling to have and share. In the other hand, love can be so confusing, hence, in this article some psychological facts about love has been explained to help us understand the science, psychology and the truth about love.
PSYCHOLOGICAL FACTS ABOUT LOVE
1. Psychologically, men are said to be attracted to women who posses a bone structure that resembles that of their mothers. This is known through a term coined by Researcher called “sexual imprinting”
2. A crush lasts for a maximum of four months. If it exceeds, you are in love.
3. Humour is said to be associated with honesty and smartness, which is why women are more attracted to men who have a good sense of humour.
4. 2 out 5 women suffer from Anuptaphobia, the fear of never finding love.
5. If someone likes you, they will tend to lean towards you. And lean away from you if they don’t.
6. According to the Psychologists, beautiful women are less likely to be asked out because men tend to be intimidated by them.
7. The seventh on the list of Psychological facts about love is that when you think about it someone a lot, it means they were thinking about you.
8. More than half of the people who believe in love at first sight have most likely experience it.
9. According to some psychologists, human beings are not capable of being “just friends” with members of the opposite sex.
10. To know if someone love you, look at his/her eyes, the pupil expand as much as 45% when we are with the one we love.
11. Psychologically, when you become really close to someone, you can hear their voice in your head when you read their texts.
12. Hugs that last over 20 seconds, release a reaction in one’s body knowns as “Oxytocin” that makes one trust someone more.
13. Another psychological facts about love is that couples who spend at least 10 minutes a day laughing together are more likely to have a stronger relationship.
14. When a boy really likes a girl, he can’t help but tell his friends about her.
15. Holding hands with someone you love can reduce stress or pain.
16. The more you talk about someone, the more you fall in love with the person.
17. Psychologically, sleep deprived men, are more likely to assume that women want to have sex with them.
18. Men who possess deeper voice are more likely to appear attractive or make an impression on women than men who posses higher voice.
19. The way a man stands counts for over 80% of a woman’s first impression.
20. The attitude of expressing gratitude towards people whom you love will generate an immediate spike in happiness.
21. At age 16, 80% of all people have already meet the person they will marry.
22. Not speaking with the one you love for more than 48hours can make you feel home sick.
23. When a boy likes a girl, he will look her in the eyes. When a girl likes a boy, she will look away.
24. We are generally more attracted to the people we choose to pursue and less attracted to those who pursue us.
25. Be careful who you look at, because if you look into stranger’s eyes, you can fall in love.
By gazing or looking at someone your body will produce phenol ethyl amine – a chemical that is associated with the body’s fight or flight response.
Which of those psychological facts about love do you like most? Comment below.